Saturday 21 January 2012

Beautiful. Yes, that us!

My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir

There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are
She said, 'cause He made you perfect, babe
So hold your head up, girl and you you'll go far
Listen to me when I say

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way, born this way


I know this song brought a lot of controversies, but, let's take it in the positive way. Sometimes, song make you realize many things that you ever regret in your life. We were born with different faces, fates and the way of life. But, you must remember one thing, we were born perfectly! It doesn't matter if you feel that you are ugly, fat and poor. There are reasons why you were born that way. Allah made no mistakes. Allah knows what the best for us.  People with pretty faces, not all of them ended well. Not all having a good fate, marrying wealth guy or get what they want. All of our fates have been written. Hey, even though you are not that pretty, someday, someone may see it differently. Someone that will take you away and make you his or her soul mate. Just wait :)



No comments:

Post a Comment