Thursday 12 January 2012

How I Met Your Mother

Nahhh, I know this is lame, but lately I've been watching the sitcom How I Meet Your Mother back to back, non stop. I am addicted to it!! It is  hilarious and really make my day. Yeah, my boring day.



There is something i learnt from this sitcom, which is whoever you are dating, how long you've been dating, if she or he 'not the one' for you, its not gonna happen. It won't bring you any further.  Someday, the one who just perfect for you, will come and complete you. You won't need someone who is very perfect, all you need is someone decent, that will make you perfect for each other.

Waiting is a pain. Yeah, it does. Somehow it makes me wonder, for how long more I need to wait? But then, I told myself to just keep waiting. The time will come. Just for now, it is not the suitable time. Longer you wait, stronger you will be. Okay, enough with this.

Back to the sitcom, I loooooooveeee this guy!

Barney Stinson casted by  Neil Patrick Harris
He is crazy, hilarious and someone with pride. At first, he is womanizer. Sleep with a woman and leave in the morning. But, he did fall in love. This sound weird at first, but it proves no matter how you said you won't fall to someone, someday, you definitely will. You just need someone by your side to cheer you up when you are sober and share the happiness, be with you whatever situation you are in.

Be there for each other :)

We are created in pair. Just wait up! Don't ever give up. Whatever happen is the best for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment