Friday 13 January 2012

Attention seeker.

Eww. It is annoying! 

It is okay to update your facebook status and talk about love or something. I don't care. But, what I care is when the status is purposely to draw attention. For example

"Say no to couple" 

And then after an hour, follow with 

"I love being single"

Seriously? Dude, it annoying! Inside your heart, what you wanted to express is, "please someone, make me your lover, I am desperate. Yeah. That is the real meaning. Grow up please! 

Then, here come someone with a lover. When they are fighting, they update status about how bad their couple been. Change their relationship status to single.And after a minute, they posted, "I Love You Darling, you are everything to me. Bla bla bla. Then change the relationship status again.WHAT? Please, keep it to yourself! Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? Bragging about stuff like that? Hey, you annoys me. 

You might say that I am jealous, but I am totally not. It is okay if you want to share something to your friend about your lover, or you want to be romantic to each other, but when it comes to every status that you updated is about something like that, oh, go to hell! Go post to your lover's wall, not your status. It is ewww! You get me?

Annoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment