Saturday 14 January 2012

Sensitive, Fragile, Grateful

The thing that I can't bear with myself is, every time I watch or see something touchy, I will definitely cry. I can't even watch "Bersamamu". I will end up crying. Somehow, from that show, I learnt that there are a lot of people out there who are fighting to feed them self, their family, to get education and get what normal people deserve. They live in a small house, sometimes it is not really a house. When its raining, the sleep uncomfortably, when everyone getting new clothes for Hari Raya, all they can do is watching, waiting for someone to come and give them some help. Hey, rich folks out there, what are you doing? Don't you have the heart to help? What are millions money for? More you give, even more you get in return. Please, help them. You won't lose anything. In fact, you'll blessed. Nahh. There is nothing I can do if they them self start take an action. All I can do is helping with something that I can despite of just watching and put the blame on other.  



Well, I should be grateful what I owned today. I shall throw away all of the enviousness that I have when other people own something more than me. They just lucky and it is not more than a test :)

She's cute right? :)


"We are never realize how important is something to us until we lost it"


No comments:

Post a Comment