Friday 13 January 2012

You Know My Name, Not My Story

My parents gave me almost everything that I wanted. Nahhh. You must be thinking that I am a spoiled child right? Okay. I admit it, but not too much.



Let me tell you the story when I was a kid. I am not from a wealthy family. I can't barely get the toys that other kids own back then. What I ever owned were 2 teddy bears and one bicycle that i need to share with my brother. My family's income by that time is too low. I live in a rented house. My family didn't owned a car. Some of the relatives look down on us. They came when they need help and then went away when they get what they wanted. I knew nothing. For me, everything just fine. As I get older, I understand more. I am even matured than my age. They even tried split up my parents and unfortunately they did. My parents having very big fight back then. But, Alhamdulillah, they got back together. I swear they will pay for what they did. 



And now, Alhamdulillah, our lives get better.  My parents try to give everything that I wanted. Maybe that is the way they reward me for what we've been through back then. But, I always failed to fulfil what I as a child should give to my parents. I failed to further my study abroad when I was given the chance. I woke up from that failure and start anew. I am too afraid to fail again. But then, it happened. I worked so hard on my last final exam, but I failed again. I was never been too disappointed just like I felt when the second failure came. I was too fragile. I cried when that thing came in my mind. And again, I get up and work harder. It pays. I passed! Now, what I know is to finish my degree and discover my future. I wonder what my future would be. Will I ended up to be an engineer just like I dream for? I hold to this one hope that everything that happened, who will I married to, what will I be are already written. i just need to work harder and wait for it to become reality. Yes, the failure that make me stronger. Make me realize that only the chosen one will be tested hard. I feel lucky despite all the ugly feelings that I felt before. Okay, enough with this. 

Always have faith for what have been stated for you.  Allah always know what is the best for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment